Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Yuengling Dark Brewed Porter

Steak...

Juicy, how ever you want it cooked, steak. I prefer mine rare. Seriously just cut it and let the flame singe it a little. That would be most efficient for me. Serve it with a side of sauteed onions and mushrooms (I have a yummy recipe for this) Maybe loaded mashed potatoes or even a loaded twice baked potato and you must always have a salad...


But wait there is more. Your beverage of choice. With all the flavors going around you need to taste your beverage.





So from one of the oldest beer companies out there I present to you Yuengling Dark Brewed Porter. Its not a really strong beer but it is packed with dark flavor. Deep rich flavor that can only contrast such fine pieces of meat. The smoky flavor of your steak will only intensify the sweet yet aromatic flavors of this beer. The Yeungling Porter is smooth but still has a bite to it.

Straight from the bottle or in a glass, either way this beer is packed full of flavor and can more than fulfil the beer with food challenge.

Oh and when your done with Dinner, try a chocolate molten lava cake for dessert, the beer is good with that too!

1 comment:

  1. I can say I agree with this one. I have been a huge fan of this one since I found it, and definitely agree on this pairing. Although as much as I like the Yuengling Porter, I'd probably enjoy it with just about anything...lol.

    ReplyDelete